For Galaxy S2, S3, Note & Note II
Play and Charge Your
Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 and Note, Note II
The Grace gdock is a stereo speaker dock designed exclusively to play and charge the Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, Note and Note II. The Grace gdock can be rotated 50 or 38 degrees while the cradle can be turned to view your Samsung Galaxy S2 / S3 or Notes horizontally or vertically. Add the optional (sold separately) Lithium Ion battery and listen to your music, audio books, or watch your videos for up to 6 hours anywhere inside or outside your home.
Operational Note: Samsung Device Settings
To enable audio to stream through the gdock you may have to change the settings on your Samsung device. On your Samsung smartphone please go to: settings>system>dock> then check 'dock sound' and 'audio output mode'. The desk home screen display is an optional setting.
Note: Samsung may upgrade your phone software from time to time and some menu items may be moved to different locations on your smartphone.
What's in the Box?
- Grace gdock speaker and charging system for the Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, Note and Note II
- Remote control with battery
- UL approved desktop power adapter (100-240v / 12V 1.5A + 5V 1A)
- Aux in cable (for optional secondary music source)
Options (sold separately)
- 7.4V /2200mAh Lithium Ion battery
The gdock optional rechargeable battery will play the Grace gdock for approximately 6 hours ( actual times vary). The gdock battery will not charge the Samsung Galaxy Smartphones. The Grace gdock charges the Samsung Galaxy Smartphones when the gdock is plugged into a wall power outlet. When the gdock is plugged in wall power it will charge both the Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and the optional gdock battery.
Speaker and Amplifier Specifications
- 3" full-range x 2 front bass ported speaker system
- Built in 16 watt class D digital amplifier
- Frequency response: 60Hz - 18KHz +/-3dB
- Power: 16 watts average power (8w x 2)
- Speakers: 8 ohms 16W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 89dB
Connections and Buttons
- Built in Micro USB connector charges and plays audio from Samsung Galaxy smartphones (S2, S3, Note, Note II)
- Top mounted panel buttons: Standby, Volume -/+, input selection
- Remote control buttons: Standby, Volume -/+, Input selection, Bass +/-, Treble +/-, Mute
- Rear panel connections: DC power in and aux in (for optional secondary music source)
GDOCK (GDI-GSD8200) User Guide
Click icon to download PDF manual. File may download into your “download” folder.
- Mon – Thurs: 9:00am – 4:00pm PST
- Friday: 9:00am – 12:00pm PST